- Japanese Geisha Geiko T-Shirt
Japanese Geisha Geiko T-Shirt
Emblematic symbol of Japanese culture this short-sleeved t-shirt is presented with a Geisha print on its back, an essential woman of the Edo period the pattern of this t-shirt with a slightly oversized cut presents a young geiko in an aesthetic form with its skeleton face behind its fan.
Too often considered as a prostitute, the geisha devote their lives to the practice of Japanese arts and especially the Kabuki theater where these women could play Shamisen or others. With a more modern vision of the Japanese geisha, this t-shirt was carefully designed with a comfortable fit, a perfect mix between casual streetwear and this art born in Kyoto.
- All our shirts are made with 100% organic cotton.
- Large screen printing made by Japanese designers.
- Relaxed fit and neat seams, always comfortable.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.
Size Chart (Men and Women): Asian size we recommend to take one size above your usual size.
|M||22.1" - (56 cm)||42.5" - (108 cm)||27.5" - (70 cm)|
|L||22.4" - (57 cm)||44.1" - (112 cm)||28.3" - (72 cm)|
|XL||22.8" - (58 cm)||45.7" - (116 cm)||28.7" - (73 cm)|
|XXL||23.2" - (59 cm)||45.6" - (116 cm)||29.5" - (75 cm)|