- Traditional Hakama Style Pants
Traditional Hakama Style Pants
Feel the soul of a samurai with these pants inspired by the traditional Japanese "Hakama" style pants worn by Japanese warriors during the Edo period. These pants have always been appreciated even until today because they offer a great freedom of movement with comfort, which is why they can also be seen in Japanese martial arts.
- New arrival.
- High-quality polyester and cotton fabric.
- Two front slash hand pockets
- Large red-crowned crane design.
- Adjustable elastic waistband.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.