- Japanese Hannya Mask T-Shirt
Japanese Hannya Mask T-Shirt
A key figure in the Noh theater, Hannya demons are emblematic characters of Japanese culture. This short-sleeved t-shirt has on its back a large print of this legend of Kabuki with its face pierced by a snake as often represented the " Demon Serpent".
Less known by the general public than samurai for example, Hannya demons are mostly known in the world of Japanese tattoo representing feelings like passion or anger or with a noh mask costume, the designer of this pattern does us the honor of having representation on a shirt for the pleasure of people who love Japanese folklore.
- All our t-shirts are made with 100% organic cotton.
- Large screen printing made by Japanese designers.
- Relaxed fit and neat seams, always comfortable.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.