- Japanese Embroidered Crane Hoodie
Japanese Embroidered Crane Hoodie
Among the world's largest migratory bird species, Japanese cranes symbolize luck and longevity in Japan, often represented on traditional kimonos or in the form of origami, the red-crowned crane are very graceful birds with this snowy white plumage, a long neck and long black legs, usually living in wetlands.
This relaxed fit hoodie with ribbed sleeve cuffs perfectly represents the marshes bird with its embroidered logo on the front and especially on the back, this large detailed illustration perfectly reflecting the wingspan of this bird, two bright white representations that perfectly match the black color of the hoodie.
- All our hoodies are made with premium cotton.
- Large embroidered crane pattern.
- Adjustable drawstring hood.
- Soft fleece interior, always comfortable.
- Front kangaroo pouch pocket.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.