- Japanese Dragon Black Hoodie
Japanese Dragon Black Hoodie
Symbolizing values such as perseverance and benevolence, the dragons of Asian mythology are opposed to European types of dragons, especially in their powers, which are closer to nature in Asian folklore. In Japan, dragons 龍 are still celebrated in temples, especially with the golden dragon dance (Kinryū-no-mai) is held every spring at the Sensō-ji temple in Asakusa.
This relaxed fit hoodie with ribbed sleeve cuffs features two mythological orange dragons on the sleeves with the "Unusual" logo on the chest perfectly matching the black color of the Hoodie. Like most Asian dragons, these creatures have a serpentine shape as represented in Japanese culture, which allows the illustration to take the full length of the sleeves.
- All our hoodies are made with premium cotton.
- Large screen printing made by Japanese designers.
- Adjustable drawstring hood.
- Soft fleece interior, always comfortable.
- Front kangaroo pouch pocket.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.