- Japanese Great Wave Snapback Hat
Japanese Great Wave Snapback Hat
An important element in many illustrations of our clothing, this snapback has a design inspired by the famous woodblock by Katsushika Hokusai, a monument of the "Japanism" movement that will influence many famous artists around the world like Vincent Van Gogh.
This snapback presents a design inspired by "The great wave of Kanagawa" on the whole fabric by mixing perfectly blue, white and grey with a small representation of the mount fuji on the straight bill. A snapback hat totally in the Japanese spirit with its detailed ukiyo-e style to finish your outfits in the best way.
- High-quality polyester and cotton fabric.
- Adjustable strapback sizing piece.
- Kanagawa graphic made by Japanese designers.
- Straight bill.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.