- Japanese Wave Calligraphy Hoodie
Japanese Wave Calligraphy Hoodie
Inspiring many illustrations of our clothes, Katsushika Hokusai 北斎 was one of the most important men in Japanese art with these woodblocks that later inspired many Europeans like Vincent Van Gogh who was like many other artists became a fan of the "Japanism" movement.
This relaxed fit hoodie with ribbed sleeve cuffs features a wide print inspired by the Japanese artist series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" and probably the most famous Japanese woodblock prints in the world "The great wave off Kanagawa" beautifully under the rising sun, this quality hoodie is a perfect blend between the modern vision of this cultural classic and the streetwear side of our clothes.
- All our hoodies are made with premium cotton.
- Large screen printing made by Japanese designers.
- Adjustable drawstring hood.
- Soft fleece interior, always comfortable.
- Front kangaroo pouch pocket.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.
|S||20.1" - (51 cm)||41.8" - (106 cm)||25.9" - (66 cm)|
|M||20.9" - (53 cm)||44.1" - (112 cm)||26.8" - (68 cm)|
|L||21.7" - (55 cm)||46.5" - (118 cm)||27.5" - (70 cm)|
|XL||22.4" - (57 cm)||48.9" - (124 cm)||28.4" - (72 cm)|