- Japanese Koi Fish Floral Kimono Shirt
Japanese Koi Fish Floral Kimono Shirt
Symbolizes fortune and luck in japan, Japanese koi ponds are known throughout the world for their varieties and being a domesticated fish raised in water gardens for hundreds of years in Japan.
This kimono cardigan with its traditional three-quarter sleeves features a large illustration of a "Kuro Sakana" Nishiki i錦, meaning "black fish" in Japanese, surrounded by cherry blossoms that perfectly match the black or white color of the kimono and to finish waves below often represented in Japanese culture, especially by the artist Katsushika Hokusai.
- High-quality spandex and polyester fabric.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Kimono made by Japanese designers.
- Machine washable.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.