- Japanese Writing Mona Lisa T-Shirt
Japanese Writing Mona Lisa T-Shirt
Most visited painting in the world and also the most parodied or diverted, this short-sleeved shirt features the work painted by Leonardo Davinci in an aesthetic vision with a very wide 3D graphic print of Mona Lisa on the front and replacing the face of the "Gioconda" with that of a sad nun. Finally, the sentence "Lonly for so long" accompanies Mona Lisa in front of the tee and also on the back beautifully placed between four kanji, reminiscent of the aesthetic side.
- Dense material 100% organic cotton.
- High-quality 3D impression pattern.
- Large and unique screen printing.
- Regular fit and stretch fabric.
- Free standard worldwide shipping.