- Japanese Samurai Warrior Loose Fit Hoodie
Japanese Samurai Warrior Loose Fit Hoodie
An important character of the Edo period and known for their "art of war" or their katanas, the Japanese samurai are not only simple warriors but also people who were at the top of the Japanese hierarchy with the Shogun, especially in Feudal Japan period which ended with the Tokugawa shogunate military government in the 19th century.
This hoodie honoring the Daimyo feature a large illustration under the Japanese sunrise of a samurai head in its armor (often reserved for the best bushi), in a demon form inspired by the "Hannya Mask" with these two long teeth, a samurai hoodie available in 3 colors and comfortable to wear with its relaxed fit and ribbed sleeve cuffs.
- All our hoodies are made with 100% organic cotton.
- Screen printing made by Japanese designers.
- Adjustable drawstring hood.
- Soft fleece-lined interior, always comfortable.
- Front kangaroo pouch pocket.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.