- Japanese Samurai Warrior T-Shirt
Japanese Samurai Warrior T-Shirt
An important character of the Edo period and known for their "art of war" or their katanas, the Japanese samurai are not only simple warriors but also people who were at the top of the Japanese hierarchy with the Shogun, especially in Feudal Japan period which ended with the Tokugawa shogunate military government in the 19th century.
This t-shirt available in two colors honors Daimyo and other important war ranks in Japanese history, especially with these Bushido values written around this warrior holding samurai sword in his hand, values like respect or benevolence marked in gold or black kanji according to the color of the shirt.
- All our shirts are made with 100% organic cotton.
- Large screen printing made by Japanese designers.
- Relaxed fit and neat seams, always comfortable.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Free standard shipping worldwide
Size Chart (Men and Women): Asian size we recommend to take one size above your usual size.
|M||22.1" - (56 cm)||42.5" - (108 cm)||27.5" - (70 cm)|
|L||22.4" - (57 cm)||44.1" - (112 cm)||28.3" - (72 cm)|
|XL||22.8" - (58 cm)||45.6" - (116 cm)||28.7" - (73 cm)|
|XXL||23.2" - (59 cm)||47.2" - (120 cm)||29.5" - (75 cm)|