- Japanese Ukiyo-e Hawaiian Shirt
Japanese Ukiyo-e Hawaiian Shirt
The most famous artistic movement of the Edo period known for Kabuki theater or the Shunga, this short sleeve woven button-down shirt honor the "Floating World" best known for their woodblock prints and techniques that strongly inspired European art with the birth of "Japonism".
These Japanese woodblocks will make artists known all over the world such as Katsushika Hokusai Japanese artist known for her printmaking series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" and especially her work "The great wave off Kanagawa" often represented in our collections.
- High-quality polyester and cotton fabric.
- Screen print pattern made by Japanese designers.
- Regular fit and neat seams, always comfortable
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Free standard shipping worldwide.